Savi is a leading social impact technology startup based in DC that is working to solve the student debt crisis. Our mission is to help the 46+ million student loan borrowers better understand their debt, find federal forgiveness programs, and enroll. We're looking for people who have the desire to build meaningful products and the drive to do great work as part of a team.
Savi has been featured in the NY Times, TIME and Inc. and recently completed our Series A funding round. Our clients include Fortune 500 companies, financial institutions and the nation’s largest membership groups, who use our platform to help their employees and members better manage their student loans and save money.
We are seeking a Product Designer to join our growing team. This person will work directly with the Product team, Engineering team, and our graphic designers to design key products and new features. This is the chance to get in at the ground floor of an exciting startup, tackling a major problem for young adults across the country.
1. User Experience Research - Apply best practices and interact with Savi users directly to inform product roadmap and product design.
2. Direct Product Design - Ability to both manage and work directly on mockups and prototypes in conjunction with graphic designers
3. Work with the Engineering team and Product Manager to create working prototypes, and rapidly move through production deployment.
1. Two to four years of experience working in user experience design research and product design
2. Experience at a tech company or a company building technology products
3. Comfortable using Adobe, prototyping software, etc.
Savi provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Savi complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.