We are on a mission to build a portfolio of digital products & services that simplifies the life of healthcare professionals. While we are backed by a major corporate player, we move at start-up speed and appreciate an entrepreneurial, data-driven mindset.
We are now looking for a UI/UX Designer!
Where your expertise is needed:
- Participate in concept sessions
- Balance needs and customer frictions with our business goals, market viability, and technical feasibility
- Hands-on delivery of concepts, personas, user journeys, storyboards, system maps, user flows, wireframes, visual designs, and prototypes
- Conduct user research and usability testing to iterate on product solutions
- Incorporate user research and usability testing to iterate on product solutions
- Collaborate effectively with multi-disciplinary teams including venture developers, product managers, engineers, marketers, and corporate executives
- Communicate the product’s vision and articulate design decisions and trade-offs to internal stakeholders and external partners, both verbally and visually
- Partner with engineering to ensure designs are properly implemented
- Work with marketing to develop brand guidelines, online advertising, and websites
What we’re looking for:
- You already have several years of practical experience as a UI/UX designer
- You are an expert using tools such as Sketch, InVision, Marvel and Zeplin
- You have proven experience delivering concepts, personas, user journeys, storyboards, user flows, wireframes, designs and prototypes
- Exceptional communication skills
- You have excellent English communication skills (both spoken and written)
- You are a self-starter with an ability to excel in a dynamic, ever-changing environment
- You drive issues that you deem important and convince stakeholders on a fact basis for this
- Ideally, you have experience in project management of agile product development
What can you expect from life at naontek:
- Innovation: You will be working at the frontline of digital healthcare. You will choose your own device and tools from state-of-the-art-technologies
- Personal Growth: We support your constant personal and professional development and provide the dedicated training you need
- Autonomy: We focus on our visions and goals and we give you the freedom to creatively reach those targets
- Compensation: We offer competitive salaries together with employer funded pension, flexible working hours, home office opportunity, additional holidays, lunch allowance, public transport ticket subsidy and reduced parking costs. We also offer free drinks and free fruit.
- Location: Modern office.Our office is located in the digital heart of Düsseldorf (Medienhafen)
Have we sparked your interest? Would you like to shape the digital healthcare with us? Then apply now! We are pleased to meet you!