Senior Product Designer
Coople’s mission is to change the way the world works. Since 2011, we’ve been building our apps and technology to help workers work more flexibly and companies hire people when they need them. We are working hard to elevate and transform the process of flexible working to be transparent, convenient, and inspiring. We believe changing the way the world works takes every one of us and we’re seeking a passionate Digital Product Designer to join us in this adventure.
As a Product Designer at Coople :
- You will be experienced at working as a product designer as part of a scrum team, collaborating on ideas, sketching up new ideas and supporting the demands of a rapidly iterating team
- You will drive problem solving and innovative solutions for specific teams and follow the design process. You’ll drive a deeper understanding of user needs, crystallise many solutions to challenges, qualify low fidelity concepts, test high fidelity solutions, and iterate on successful experiences.
- This is a creative role in which you will collaborate with the Design, Product,Business and Marketing Teams.
Apply to this job if you can :
- Work with cross-functional teams, collaborating with Designers, Copywriters, Managers, from idealisation to execution
- Present design solutions to stakeholders, defend design decisions, and incorporate feedback into the design cycle
- Ability to translate business and product requirements into UX deliverables in all stages of the product life-cycle
- Perform research and discovery tasks to fully understand the design challenge, product ecosystem and competitive landscape
- Perform usability analysis
- Seek to deeply understand the problems you’re solving for Coople customers, and explore multiple high-level approaches to solving them
Requirements that we need from you :
- 6-8 years of experience in UI/UX Design and strong knowledge of current online standards, technologies, and trends.
- Work independently and check in frequently with manager to solve problems and update project statuses
- Up-to-date with all current design technologies/trends and developments
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Can-do, positive, ready to work attitude.
- Expect to travel up to 20% of the year
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply button to find out more.
By sending us your application you acknowledge and agree to Coople using your personal data for recruitment purposes. We are storing this data in our Applicant Tracking System, which is fully compliant with EU data protection laws. If you are unsuccessful in your application, we may keep your details on file so that we can tell you about other suitable vacancies which may be of interest to you when they arise in the future. If you would rather we did not keep your details on file, please contact us.