Senior UX Researcher
Bitrise is the first (and as of yet, only) Hungarian company to make it into Y Combinator. Unicorn startups, Fortune 500 companies and tens of thousands of developers use Bitrise’s CI/CD for mobile applications to automate mobile app development and operations. Our mission is to increase the quality of apps in the world. The result? Happy developers, happy users and better applications.
You’ll be able to impact how mobile teams develop their apps at companies like InVision, Duolingo, Zeplin, Strava and Runkeeper. We love to be efficient, so in general we are open to any improvement on our processes, either in terms of design or product development. We always iterate on them to have an ideal working environment.
What you will be actually doing?
- You would design and execute qualitative studies, such as usability tests, interviews, remote and in-person for existing and future features.
- You would analyze, synthesize and communicate research insights and findings to product team members.
- You would help to embed user research processes into the product teams’ daily routine, to make our product development more research driven.
- As part of the design team you would ideate with other designers on complex projects. You would also work closely with frontend, backend engineers on a daily basis to provide a smooth and joyful experience for our users.
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- Have 4+ years in product research
- Have Solid experience in planning and execute qualitative studies
- Can identify and document meaningful patterns from the user research
- Experienced in how to create and communicate user journeys and workflows
- It’s natural that you work collaboratively in a cross-functional team
- You have fluent English speaking and writing skills
Big plus if you have experience in:
- Several years of experience in a web or product development environment
- Experience in creating prototypes on your own
- Experience in working with data and analytical tools
- A basic understanding of the tools and processes of software development
- Experience in agile processes
- Background in Psychology or Engineering
What we offer:
- Clear and long-term vision
- Being able to travel the world and meet our users
- Supportive culture, where you can be yourself
- We share information openly and proactively within the company
- Super collaborative environment, where every opinion matters
- A stack of the most modern technologies