Senior UX Researcher
Glooko is looking for a Senior UX Researcher to join our team at Mountain View. Our goal is to make diabetes management easier for everyone, a mission that is founded in the work of the Researcher. The researcher will help inform the creation and evolution of our products, helping guide the organization as to how we can provide the best experience for our users. The researcher will lead the need-finding process to identify new opportunities, as well as assist in the evaluation and testing of our existing products. Our team follows a Human-Centered approach, applying ethnographic-style research and collaborative design methods. In this process, the Researcher will work alongside Product Designers, Product Managers, Engineers and other roles.
Glooko is a mission driven company, where people care deeply about their work. Glooko products are used in over 7,000 clinical locations by over 1.5 million people in 23 countries. With one out of eleven adults living with diabetes, our team sees a tremendous opportunity to have a positive impact in people’s lives.
- Plan, design and execute research field studies to evaluate Glooko products and identify new areas of opportunity.
- Conduct secondary research, including literature reviews.
- Communicate findings and Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team, which includes training and involving team members in field work.
- 4+ years of work experience practicing UX Research or Design Research (2 years with a Masters degree).
- Deep expertise in qualitative research techniques.
- Extra points for experience in quantitative research.
- Degree in HCI, Human Factors, Interaction Design, Anthropology, Sociology or equivalent.
There are over 420 million people in the world with diabetes and Glooko helps those people, as well as their physicians and care team, manage the disease more easily and cost effectively. Glooko is the Unified Platform for Diabetes Management providing an FDA cleared, HIPAA compliant Web and Mobile (iOS and Android) application for people with diabetes and the clinicians who treat them. The platform seamlessly unifies data from over 50 of the leading blood glucose meters, insulin pumps, continuous glucose monitors, activity trackers, and biometric devices to deliver insights that improve personal and clinical decision support.
Glooko’s mobile app and web dashboard enable patients to easily track and proactively manage all aspects of their diabetes care. Glooko’s Population Tracker and APIs offer diabetes-centric analytics and supply insightful reports, graphs and pattern-triggered notifications to patients, health systems, and payers. The Glooko platform also allows customers and third-party developers to create branded modules for Glooko users.
Launched in 2010, Glooko is funded and managed by visionary technologists and leaders in healthcare.
Glooko Benefits Include:
- Have a meaningful impact on people’s lives
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Pre-IPO stock incentives
- Full benefits: medical, dental, vision, and transportation incentives
- Annual reimbursement on fitness expenses (gym memberships, running shoes, yoga classes, etc.)
- 401(k) matching program
- Valuable experience in the rapidly growing mobile health industry
Glooko provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, Glooko complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Posted positions are not open to third party recruiters/agencies and unsolicited resume submissions will be considered free referrals.