OnSiteIQ is a computer vision platform for construction risk. We are an early stage startup with a group of highly motivated entrepreneurs, ambitiously building the future of visual documentation and risk assessment for construction sites. With ground breaking technology we are reimagining how construction sites are built with more transparency, accountability, and safety in mind.
Technology and design are at the core of everything we do at OnSiteIQ. An engineering role at OnSiteIQ requires an all-in startup mentality, a team-first attitude, self-motivation, a strong desire to succeed, and build world class products. Join a diverse founding team with deep domain experience in 3D graphics, computer vision, artificial intelligence, and the construction & insurance industry as we push the boundaries in a space ripe for innovation.
Please provide a link to your Portfolio.
What You'll Do:
- Work hand in hand with product managers and lead developers throughout the discovery, design, and development process to bring great ideas to life
- Lead the user experience design and be able to communicate validated concepts to product owners, engineers, leadership, and customers
- Contribute to all aspects of design, including requirement defining, user research, workflow diagramming, and engineering support
- Produce clear, user-centric design across mobile, desktop, web, and hardware endpoints
- Be an advocate for design within the organization
- A minimum of 3 years of direct experience in UX design
- Mastery of design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, InVision, Zeplin, etc.
- Demonstrated skills creating process flows, sitemaps, wireframes, prototypes, and other UX deliverables
- A holistic view, understanding, and strong consideration of design and user experience, including layout, typography, color theory, visual hierarchy, etc.
- Experience partnering with engineers to release features, products, and/or services
- Experience designing for responsive web & native apps
- Superb cross-functional collaboration and communication skills
- Ability to balance working individually and being part of a team
Phenomenal Team Members Have:
- Designed products with interactions in the third dimension, whether that’s AR, VR, traditional 3D, or 360-degree imagery
- Experience designing SaaS and B2B products in real estate, construction or insurance industries
- Experience conducting user research and usability testing
Why You'll Like Working for OnSiteIQ:
- Flexible PTO so you can take the time you need
- Flexible work schedules—we trust you to know what will make yourself most productive
- Generous professional development policy that includes funds earmarked for each employee's discretionary professional growth—Have a conference you want to attend? A class you want to take? If it's helping take your career to the next level, it's on us
- We care about you. We offer a competitive health, dental, and vision insurance for employees and their dependents
- Supportive work environment and a manager who is focused on your professional growth
- Company events that highlight our team's passions and hobbies
- Snacks and in-office lunches shared at our ever-growing lunch table
- OnSiteIQ is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives
- 3 people per day die on construction sites here in the United States
- The vast majority of these fatalities can be avoided by a better risk control process in place
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.