Maga Design Group
Maga Design is seeking a UX/UI (Freelance) Designer to join our dynamic team in Washington, D.C.!
The ideal candidate is an energetic, self-starter with a passion for the power of visualization, creativity and design who will fit in among passionate, committed, intelligent, savvy, and fun professionals. This position is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to join a fast growing company and work with an influential team.
A Maga Design UX/UI (Freelance) Designer is extremely detail-oriented, organized, well-versed in the principles of UX/UI design. They possess an eye for design aesthetic and sensitivity to good functionality in the digital space. Thy excel in information design and layout with the ability to create and develop visual responses to complex communications requirements.
This individual will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Use storyboarding, user scenario development, high-level use case definition, user and task analysis, to capture and develop user requirements, UI Templates and integrate elements into user interaction designs.
- Conduct front end analysis, interviewing, focus groups, requirements gathering.
- Review, audit and synthesize usability of existing websites
- Create, evaluate, and modify high and low-fidelity prototypes to support development process.
- Facilitate iterative development and testing of prototypes.
- Design highly usable interfaces for multiple channels.
- Design and develop usability testing plans.
- Independently assess system performance against stated requirements
- Review test results and evaluates for conformance to design.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- 1-3 years of UX Design experience
- Versed in holistic UX approach from research to prototyping to final design
- Demonstrated ability to incorporate user-centered design principles into the architecture and design of user interfaces.
- Skilled in user & task analysis, user research techniques, storyboarding, information architecture and wireframing.
- 1-3 years of experience with web development applications such as Sketch, Adobe XD or similar prototype software.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe CS
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), time management, interpersonal and team participation.
- Demonstrate ability to systematically gather relevant information from different sources to address an issue and make a prompt and insightful decision.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including analytical, problem solving, organizational, issue resolution.
- Possess and apply a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments.
- Evaluate performance results and recommend major changes affecting short-term project growth and success.
- Function as a technical expert across multiple project assignments.
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree.
- Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration.
- Demonstrate written and oral communication skills and the ability to articulate ideas effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication and conceptual skills.