Senior UI/UX Mobile Designer
hedgehog lab is a global technology consultancy and we are on a growth trajectory. We are looking for a Senior mobile UX/UI designer who can help us deliver great products & digital solutions to our customers across the globe. While we have always been about creating premium digital experiences, our current customers demand that we take our skills & team to the next level to deliver a world-class service. We would love for you to come on that journey and help us deliver more award-winning design work.
Design is at the core of our business and as a part of our growing design team, you will be working with a wide range of diverse clients, projects and product types. Ranging from exciting start-ups through to well known Blue chip enterprise organizations.
From design sprints to full project delivery, our designers play a crucial role in the success of our clients, and their users products.
This position is a remote role initially due to COVID-19 and we will consider it being remote after the pandemics end as well.
- Have a strong passion and talent for all things digital, and you are able to inspire your teammates with a fresh perspective.
- Are on top of contemporary practices and techniques, eager to try new things out and share with your peers and wider colleagues.
- Are self motivated and driven to keep the momentum and pace up on multiple project works.
- Understand the value of feedback / testing, have good interpersonal skills, and are a good listener and observer of situations.
- Love design!
- Meet client and user requirements as well as validating (or disproving) client assumptions.
- Analyze research and feedback to gain user insight – and incorporate this feedback into your design direction.
- Create user-flows, wireframes, Hi-Lo fidelity prototypes, concept sketches, interaction designs using tools such as Figma, Sketch, Invision, Marvel, Principle.
- Iterate on your ideas and designs based on user input, iterative research and feedback from the wider team.
- Work well with other designers, developers and product managers to build successful digital products for a wide range of clients.
- Experience of working in sprints (agile) and can plan your design work accordingly
- An understanding of web and native technologies and the differences between them.
- Reasoned and analytical, problem solving, and critical thinking skills.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills and the ability to voice your opinion for a given design decision.
- A continued passion and willingness to continue learning about design as a discipline.
- Have 5 plus years industry mobile design experience in a like position, agency or organization
- Be able to example and explain your contribution to projects you showcase when interviewed
- Be adaptable and a strong generalist, the role will be demanding and so are our clients.
- Be ready for a challenge.