Your platform for simple access to insurance
„We believe in easy and smart insurance. That's why we constantly invest in our unique platform with transparent and efficient insurance services to connect people and business, anywhere & anytime.“
Who we are...
Since 2012, we are proudly „Made in Berlin“: we are a very international team with 150+ people from over 30+ countries working daily in our central Berlin office and our office in Tokyo. Our internationalism is reflected also in our business since we are active in over 32 countries. We are friendly, fun and like to learn from each other. How are we different? We believe in the potential of every individual, team and our company. InsurTech is just taking off and we’ve been there from the beginning. Don’t you want to be a part of our mission?
About the job...
We’re looking for a UI/UX Designer (f/m/d) to join the UX & Design Team and be part of one of the most successful insurtech-startups in Germany selling our services across Europe and Japan. You will work in close collaboration with our Product Owners and Stakeholders, to bring our insurtech products & services to the next level. You will have the opportunity to grow with a very talented and dynamic international team of product managers, developers, and designers.
- You cooperate closely with the product team to optimize product solutions and iterate on them
- You will set up design flows and experiences that are simple and elegant
- You will create design artefacts like mockups, user flows, wireframes, interactive prototypes to communicate design ideas
- You contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product team
- You collaborate effectively with developers to build and ship the real product solutions
- Maintain and iterate on the products design system
What we're looking for...
- You hold a degree or comparable education with a focus on design or human-computer interaction
- You bring 2 to 3 years of experience in designing complex commercial apps with showcases of resolved challenges or delivering solutions
- You bring strong design skills across iOS, Android and web platforms
- Experience creating and curating design systems
- You have excellent communication skills to clearly articulate design decisions
- You have the ability to balance business and users needs
- You possess the ability to think at a high level about product strategy
- You are experienced in working closely with engineers and software cultures as well as working in an agile approach
- You have the ability to take ownership of design process
- You have a broad knowledge of design tools (f.e. Figma, Miro etc.)
- You bring a strong, clean visual design sense
- You are fluent (written and spoken) in English and have a good understanding of the German language
- Bonus points if you have interest in insurance related topics and trends
- Bonus points if you have an understanding of the Japanese culture
What we offer…
At simplesurance you will get an all round feel-good package including:
- Great working atmosphere with amazing people
- Our most loved Flexible benefit: free BVG monthly ticket/Parking spot or a subsidy for Internet usage
- Flexible working hours
- With our Simple Working model we provide up to 100% the possibility to work remotely (from Germany)
- 28 vacation days
- A warm-hearted, flexible and solution-oriented environment with an open feedback culture
- A company supported pension plan
- A free product insurance of your choice
- A great Referral program
- Access to our learning and development programme
- Fantastic team events
- Free drinks, fruits and much more
- Curious to know more? - Check out what else we offer here.
For your application…
please fill in the form below and send us your portfolio. For any questions contact us under email@example.com - Marco will take care of your application.
„Never stop playing!“