Senior UX Designer
- Knock is a 100% remote, work from home culture and has been since our inception in 2015
- 100% employee covered medical, dental, & vision premiums
- Unlimited PTO (2 week min. is highly encouraged) + flexible work schedules
- $1,000 each year for professional development
- Salary + Equity. We offer equitable compensation based on market data, your experience & geographic location
- Paid parental leave
- We believe in creating diverse, equitable, and inclusive practices and programs that will further Knock’s commitment to making an impact, learning, putting people first, being open, and courageous
Senior Product Designer
We’d love you to bring:
- Extensive experience designing for native mobile experiences
- A strategic mindset to planning sessions, making sure your team’s work ties back to company and team KPIs
- Knowledge of the latest UI/UX standards, design trends, design best practices and technologies
- Strong desire to quickly externalize and test your designs, you enjoy regular feedback
- Comfort leading meetings and facilitating design discussions and exercises
- Experience and comfort with running usability testing
- Experience leveraging, and extending, our design system to deliver a consistent and rich app and desktop experience
- Experience balancing user needs with business needs to ensure we deliver the best experiences for our customers while doing the right thing for the business
- A desire to learn, grow, and expand your knowledge, while also supporting others learning experiences; act as a mentor and be a resource for others inside and outside of your team
- Belief in creating diverse, equitable, and inclusive practices and programs that will further Knock’s commitment to making an impact, learning, putting people first, being open, and courageous
- Have proven success working 100% remote in prior positions & are experienced working with a distributed, national team
- We encourage you to apply even if you don’t have every listed requirement
As a Senior Product Designer, you will:
As a Senior Product Designer, you thrive on designing meaningful products that make users' lives better. Your approach is thoughtful, data driven and deeply collaborative. You think strategically and derive satisfaction from owning design from discovery sessions to product launch. You’re a key member throughout the entire product development process, from problem definition to detailed UX/visual design to QA/testing. You will participate in discovery sessions to understand the context of your work, and use this context as your foundation. You’ll synthesize research, create sitemaps, user flows, wireframes, mid-to-high fidelity static mockups, and InVision prototypes. You can effortlessly communicate your rationale behind proposals, as well as, communicate complex ideas to the team and stakeholders. You are an expert at designing native iOS and Android apps and excel at leading the user experience to ensure impactful web and mobile products are built.
When applying, please include samples of your mobile work.
Please no recruitment firm or agency inquiries, you will not receive a reply from us.
This position is in the continental United States.
PDF is our preferred format for resumes and any other attachments. Thank you!