About Parcl: We’re on a mission to bring real-estate to everyone.
How does Parcl work?
The Parcl Data Feed tracks the price per square foot of neighborhoods across the U.S. This data feeds into a smart contract, allowing users to invest in the underlying price movement of each real estate market. This lets investors gain exposure to the most sought-after neighborhoods with no minimum investment, immediate liquidity, and low transaction fees.
With Parcl you can build your dream real estate portfolio and trade your favorite neighborhoods just like you would crypto, ETF's, or any other highly liquid, marketplace-listed asset.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with Marketing Director and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
Skills You’ll Need:
- 2+ years experience as a UI/UX designer
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio visualizing complex data sets
- Web and mobile experience
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma, XD or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Excellent visual design skills, experience with a sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or related
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- High attention to detail and ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines
- A passion for Real Estate & Markets is a plus
- Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Organized, detail-oriented, resourceful and a self-starter
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, remote and global team
- Willingness to work in a dynamic start up environment
Skills We’d Love you to Bring:
- Enthusiasm and interested in understanding of blockchain/crypto terminology; familiarity with decentralized finance (DeFi) and decentralized applications (dApps) is preferred
Parcl’s Culture & Purpose:
- We are working on a massive opportunity. To achieve our mission, we must establish a culture of constant growth that maximizes the potential of each team member, generating the collective momentum necessary to rise to this timely occasion. Some things to know about us:
- Our Values:
- Be Gritty: Grit is our intense focus, driving persistence in our craft– we don’t let setbacks define us.
- Unleash Courage: Sometimes we’ll need to rumble, but we know our greatest asset is our ability to tackle each problem with the confidence that we were designed to solve it together.
- We’re Voyagers: Curiosity is in our DNA; we’re energized by outlandish ideas. While we don’t always know what’s ahead of us, we are agile and open to the unknown.
- Embrace Gratitude: We lead with empathy. Our energy and time are our greatest currency, let's enjoy the ride.
At Parcl, we believe in driving equity in real-estate and beyond. As an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, we take diversity and inclusion very seriously and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. This means that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. We will also ensure that qualified applicants with protected disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you have a specific need that requires accommodation, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. At Parcl, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our team can be anyone’s team and the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.