Work remotely with companies in the US • English Fluency Required • Talent from LatAm
Hello! We are GoFasti, a Talent-as-a-Service company. We Make Remote Work Remarkable!
We need an English-fluent UX/UI Designer, based in Latin America, available to work remotely.
We are looking for someone with exceptional communication and relationship-building skills, who embraces changes while maintaining strong attention to detail. An interested and proactive person, who's constantly learning and improving their skills.
Are you the one we are looking for?
- Lead the design of new products and features starting from clarifying the product's goals through to successfully shipping it.
- Produce high-fidelity storyboards, flowcharts, and interactive design prototypes alongside other design team members.
- Create beautiful and interactive data visualizations.
- Conduct user requirements analysis, conceptual modeling, information architecture design, interaction design, and usability testing.
- Effectively communicate both conceptual ideas and high-fidelity interaction designs verbally and visually to the rest of the team.
- Work closely with development teams to ensure that interaction specifications are implemented correctly.
- Maintain project workspaces, design artifacts, and story tickets well organized and up-to-date.
- Generate multiple divergent options for a concept in order to stimulate ideas and thinking for a feature.
- Make use of customer analytics tools to evaluate the success of products and iterate on them based on the data.
- At least 2 years of experience as an interaction or UX designer, preferably within consumer applications, rich web apps, and websites.
- Previously led the design of a substantial feature or product which was built and received positively by users.
- Excellent knowledge of the product cycle and product design principles.
- Proficiency in interaction design software and other design tools such as Figma.
It's a plus:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a design-related discipline, or equivalent work experience.
- Passionate about data visualization (e.g. D3.js or others).
- Passionate about gaming and the franchises the client supports (Hearthstone and MTG Arena).
- Proficiency with analytical SQL.
- Past experience working with Figma.
- The Salary range offered for this position varies from (USD) $2,000 - $4,000, depending on seniority and skillset.
- The type of contract is of Independent Contractor, through a payroll platform.
- The developer will work REMOTELY allocated at our client.
Here are the steps for this process:
Application review/approval > Screening interview with GoFasti's team > We build and send your profile to our client > profile review/approval by client > interview with the client > hiring and onboarding.
Once you apply for the job, our team will review your resume. If it meets the requirements, we will contact you and move forward in the process.