Apply for this job
The Finstek team is looking for a talented senior mobile UX/UI designer who can solve complex problems related to mobile development, design and prototype user interfaces, find and offer their own ideas for solving problems in existing projects, and work closely with an international team and stakeholders. If you are accurate and attentive to details, write to us and tell us about yourself.
- 3+ years of development of interfaces for mobile (iOS / Android) and web projects
- Experience in the design of at least one B2C application from inception to market launch
- Knowledge of requirements from Apple (Human Interface Guidelines), Google (Material Design), and at least one more large-scale Design System (Fluent, Carbon, etc)
- Understanding of Atomic design. Knowledge of Design System architecture from a design perspective
- Understanding the principles of building modern interfaces in mobile and web projects.
- Deep understanding of adaptivity within mobile interfaces
- Experience with Figma, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe AfterEffects
- Having a portfolio with relevant UI/UX examples
- Be in trend: study the market, read and follow changes in guidelines
- Neatness and attention to detail
- Good communication skills, the ability to hear, present your ideas, and argue them
- Proactive attitude, ability to work in a team, prioritize and solve problems
We Would Love to See:
- Experience in the development of productive B2C mobile applications
- Deep understanding of mobile app development technological constraints
- Experience with micro-interactions prototyping and delivering them through the development pipeline.
- Experience with Lottie and other automation plug-ins for Figma and AE
- Development of new mobile product designs and search for problems in current solutions, development of interface improvements and project logic
- Drawing of graphical elements of interfaces and application icons
- High / Low fidelity prototyping
- Keeping design projects structured, clean, and documented
- Negotiating with Front-end and mobile development teams to support efficient pipeline
- Contribute to corporate Design System
These are Just Some of Our Benefits:
- Professional training and conferences with the partial/full compensation
- Free English lessons (Skyeng)
- Medical insurance, including the discounted one for family members
- Corporate events
- Possibility to work remotely
Finstek is a leading technology provider focusing on providing cutting-edge fintech solutions for institutions operating in financial markets. The development of high-tech reliable software and services for covering our customers' needs is in our DNA. Our customers are worldwide FX Market Brokers.