Posted 1 month ago
Apply for this job
About the Company:
QuotaPath is an exciting B2B SaaS company that is on a mission to disrupt the sales compensation market. With a strong focus on product-led growth and a $41M Series B funding, we are growing rapidly and are looking for talented individuals to join our product and design teams. As a company that is revolutionizing the way sales teams are paid, you will have the opportunity to make a real impact on our success and shape the future of an industry that has long been in need of change. If you're looking for a dynamic, fast-paced work environment where your contributions will truly matter, QuotaPath is the place for you.
About the Role and Opportunity:
As one of the founding members of the design team, you'll work across four "Product Squads" with a design, product, and engineering lead. Together, you'll solve problems and make decisions as a team, following the Shape Up methodology. With a focus on discovery and research, UX decisions, and UI design, we're looking for a well-rounded product designer who is comfortable with the full "product design stack." Working closely with engineers and experience facilitating the design handoff and QA process is a huge plus. Come join our dynamic team and make a real impact on the future of sales compensation!
If this sounds like something you’d get excited about, we’d love to hear from you! Below are more of the standard bullet points around responsibilities, expectations, and our benefits. If you’re interested and want to learn more before applying, click here to learn more.
- Work closely with a small but powerful design team, collaborating with product and engineering leaders to create innovative solutions that solve problems and delight users.
- Identify new opportunities for features and products that will help shape the future of sales compensation.
- Facilitate customer interviews and run discovery sessions to gain a deep understanding of our users and their needs.
- Create high-level flows, prototypes, and mockups that reflect our user-centered design approach and help bring your ideas to life.
- Define UX for a complex product, where simplicity is hard, and create UI that delights users who are used to spreadsheets.
- Help shape and define the long-term vision of our design system and language, creating a consistent and cohesive user experience across our product offerings.
- Communicate your thinking at the right level of fidelity to ensure alignment with your team and stakeholders.
- Make a real impact on the industry by creating a well-positioned product to disrupt the market and change how sales leaders and finance teams handle paying their teams.
Why you’re the right fit
- 3-5+ years of product design experience, showcasing your mastery of basic design principles, design systems, and typography.
- Experience working cross-functionally and with multiple stakeholders, demonstrating your ability to deliver successful outcomes.
- Self-motivation and eagerness to take ownership of projects, ensuring that every aspect is given the attention it deserves.
- A keen eye for detail and a focus on functional design, ensuring that every product is both aesthetically pleasing and practical.
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools, particularly Figma and FigJam, allowing you to bring your creative vision to life.
- Comfortable helping to contribute to our design system. Bonus points if you’ve helped with design system maintenance or documentation.
- Strong communication and time management skills, enabling you to collaborate effectively with your team and deliver work on time and within budget.
- Bonus points if you have prior experience with a Product-Led Growth (PLG) Company, demonstrating your ability to drive product success through user-centric design.
About the location
Our design team works out of our East Austin office and typically spends one day a week onsite for in-person collaboration. We also have an office in Philadelphia (MindSpace in the Wannamaker building) and we’re open to being fully remote for the right candidate though we do have a slight preference for being in Austin.
What's in it for you
This full-time position has an intended salary band of $125,000-$140,000 annually with generous equity and up to 10% quarterly bonus eligibility. We care about the health and well-being of our team members and pay 100% of employee insurance premiums. We offer a 401k contribution for all employees regardless of their own contribution and offer half-day Fridays year-round.
At QuotaPath, we believe that a diverse workforce and inclusive workplace makes us a more capable, innovative, and competitive company. We encourage team members to bring their full identities to work. QuotaPath is an equal-opportunity employer aiming to reach our company’s full potential by cultivating an inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
QuotaPath prioritizes the health and well-being of our employees, and the COVID-19 vaccine is the best tool currently available to help control the global pandemic and protect our employees. Therefore, for everyone’s safety, as a condition of employment, all employees are required to demonstrate that they have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Candidates who believe they need a medical, religious, personal, or other accommodation from this requirement must reach out to begin the interactive accommodation process. QuotaPath will follow all applicable federal, state, and local laws concerning vaccine requirements and accommodations.