We are looking for a passionate Product designer to join our rapidly growing design team. You will be based in Edinburgh. You must be able to strongly demonstrate your experience working with a user centered approach and how this has resulted in beautiful, intuitive and functional digital products.
In addition to this you must be able to:
- Work face to face with clients to establish their requirements.
- Have the ability to present your designs confidently and with energy to the team and stakeholders at all levels.
- Demonstrate your design process from research to delivered UI.
- Collaborate with the wider product team to shape, define and implement innovative solutions.
- Lead collaborative design workshop sessions with peers and clients.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Experience working in a fast paced lean or agile development process.
- Work with the wider team to help develop our design process and services.
- Demonstrable skills and a strong portfolio showing excellent work examples.
- Solid experience in designing creative user interface solutions in a commercial setting for native apps, responsive/adaptive websites or mobile sites.
- Proficiency in Sketch or Adobe CC.
Waracle is an unconventional company – we like to think out of the box and we want staff who do too. If you’re successful in your application you can expect:
- To work on some of the most innovative Digital projects.
- A relaxed working environment
- A friendly team
- Innovation and entrepreneurship – we launch startups and incubate them around Waracle
- Innovation in training – we’ve launched our own Digital Academy to share our knowledge and grow our team
Our clients, development projects and staff are very diverse. The digital innovation projects move fast and continually push the boundaries of what can be achieved with mobile app development and IoT strategy. We’ve a strong ethos to learning and working together, we’ve no doubt you’ll feel part of an energetic and quirky team.
- A competitive salary
- Holidays – 31 days per year and a day off on your birthday.
- 35 hour working week
- Cycle to work scheme