What you'll do:
- You will be designing multiple solutions for Zyla Mobile Application and Web-based dashboard to solve real problems.
- You will be developing a design system for the product.
- You will be analyzing user interface problems and create design solutions that meet measurable business goals and requirements.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders (ranging from management to customer support and sales) to define, develop, shape and refine requirements of a complex software product.
- Designing user scenarios, storyboards, and prototypes.
We are looking for an individual with:
- 3+ years of experience in Digital Product design /Interaction design.
- An outstanding portfolio, showcasing a foundation in interaction design, visual design, motion design, Color theory, typography, and ideation.
- Experience in designing digital products and design systems, not just websites. You have helped build products.
- The ability to see the big picture and propose solutions.
- The ability to ask questions to assist a development team see areas which may lead to problems.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with a flair for getting people excited.
- Hands-on experience with design software like Sketch (Mandatory), Photoshop, Illustrator, Invision, and Zeplin.
- Very well versed with material design guidelines by Google & Human interface guidelines by Apple.
- HTML/CSS would be plus and good to have.
- Opportunity to directly work on a very innovative product which has a big societal impact.
- Opportunity to lead a cross-functional team consisting of leading medical brains, tech geeks, operations gurus.
- An open set-up where you can innovate every day.
- A home-like office with home-like perks :)