Dataswift is an internet technology company launching a new generation personal data management platform that enables businesses to deliver legal ownership and control of personal data to their customers. We believe that personal data mobility by the individual should be a core component of internet infrastructure. We are the first to deliver personal data servers to individuals enabling them to legally store, process and control data at scale, globally.
Your Strategic Value to the Company
As a creative, collaborative and hands-on employee, you will use your skills to help design our products by being the voice of the user. You will be instrumental in understanding our users and informing decisions on front-end development and design.
Roles and Responsibilities:
User centric & Data driven design
- Championing customer centric, data informed product design at every stage. You have the ability to communicate design and your problem solving effectively, regardless of the audience.
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team with engineers and product managers to develop design solutions.
- Support the development and documentation of detailed user experience specifications, wireframes, component mapping for interactive interfaces.
- Lead workshops & user testing studies to explore solutions and hypothesis, and capture requirements.
- The ability to use data to inform and validate hypotheses and can easily identify patterns in data to inform user-centric product iteration.
- A keen eye for detail, whist knowing how to rapidly solve problems. Using everything from a basic sketch to high fidelity prototypes.
- Create workflows, wireframes, customer journey maps and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Research, brainstorm and translate conceptual ideas into engaging, visually rich designs solutions.
- Defining the future of our brand interactions with ground-breaking innovative designs, which are simple, intuitive & useful - across multiple platforms.
You will definitely need:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with UX/UI design.
- Creative and user centred design skills with a portfolio to prove it.
- The ability to see the bigger picture and capacity to design for scalability and reuse, not just one off specific solutions.
- Experience in user testing, ability to analyse data, create & validate hypothesis before creating a solution.
- Strong understanding of web usability & accessibility, digital trends & how websites are put together.
- High attention to detail
- Working collaboratively within a team as well as being self-led. Enjoy working with engineers to make your design a reality.
- Great communication skills, written and verbal
- A highly organised problem solver with the talent to distill and translate complexity into crisp, elegant and accessible designs.
- High level of adaptability to new additions and profound changes
- Expert command of standard design applications (i.e. Sketch, Figma, InVision/craft, Adobe CS).
- Digitally native skills - you pick up on how to use different digital tools very quickly and already know how to use a number of them
Dataswift Culture & Values
We believe in the diversity of our team and we don’t judge based on gender, sexual orientation, socio-economic background, history, culture, nationality or your secret aversion to coriander.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.