Jones Knowles Ritchie
We are Jones Knowles Ritchie
We’re a design-led creative company building brands for scale, disruption and good.
Founded in 1990 and proudly independent, we work for some of the most famous brands in the world out of our studios in London, New York, Singapore and Shanghai.
We are in the process of growing our UX/UI offering here at JKR and are on the hunt for a super talented UX/UI Lead to join our Interface Team. You'll be working on a wide variety of brands, from some of the world’s biggest and best, to exciting and upcoming brands, and play a key role in the growth of our UX/UI capability. You'll be well versed in website and app design, as well as designing and building digital guidelines and creating wireframes of different fidelity from paper sketches, wireframes to interactive prototypes. Furthermore, you'll comfortable working with developers, be an articulate visual and verbal communicator and confident presenting both internally to the business and externally to clients and stakeholders.
You will be reporting into the Head of Interface and be confident in taking responsibility for the running of projects from start to finish. A key aspect will be the ability to work collaboratively with the other teams throughout the studio in delivering a high level of creative.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have relevant experience in the creation and delivery of app design and responsive web design, including the end-to-end UX/UI process.
- Be experienced in UX research & analysis including heuristic evaluation, UI audits, analytics reviews and competitor research.
- Be able to demonstrate a wide range of IA skills from content audits, content mapping, user flows and user journeys.
- Have a real passion for great design, with proven art direction/design experience.
- Be confident working with visual designers to incorporate a visual or brand identity into the finished products.
- Be detail oriented and ideas driven.
- Ideally be experienced mentoring a team.
Pension - JKR will match your pension contribution between 5% and 7% of your salary
Private health care via Vitality
Discretionary annual bonus
Life assurance policy
Income protection policy
20 days holiday per year plus 1 day for your birthday and Christmas closing
Cycle to work scheme
Season Ticket Loan