Senior UX / UI Designer
Roles & Responsibility:
- Directly interface with key client accounts and bring the latest design trends to the creative team and the clients.
- Advocate each process to be followed meticulously in the project like accurate UX requirement gathering, documenting Person’s, User flows, Tasks flow, Information Architecture, brainstorming / ideation, wireframe, low/high prototype, visual design and projection ready assets.
- Consultative nature with client focus on meeting deliverables and client expectations.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills and the ability to persuade others through objective review and analysis.
- 3+ years of UI/UX design experience for digital solutions.
- Deep understanding of modern design philosophies such as user-centric design and design thinking.
- Experience with business requirements gathering and user research.
- Experience using the Design Thinking framework and other human-centered design techniques, including persona development and journey-mapping.
- Strong storytelling skills, ability to pitch creative concepts to executive audiences.
- Knowledge of usability testing and design for usability.
- Understand and communicate the constraints and limitations behind your vision and decisions.
- Knowledge of applications such as Sketch, Invision, etc.
Good to have:
- Experience using data to inform your decisions instead of using “gut feeling”.
- Basic knowledge of front-end and/or back-end technology.
- An online portfolio demonstrating user-centered design solutions for mobile and desktop. Portfolio should include wireframes/storyboards, interactive flows, screenshots and design specs.