Responsible for taking the EasyBroker design standard to the next level, the company is seeking an experienced Product Design Lead to join their team in Mexico City. You’ll work collaboratively with the Head of Product and Product Manager to understand the pain points of users while designing innovative solutions and new features that clients love.
In this leading role, responsibilities will include:
- Understanding the behavior of users to make effective decisions, both quantitatively and qualitatively.
- Conducting usability tests to validate new designs and identifying opportunities for improving existing characteristics.
- Recruiting profiles for usability tests based on direct contact with customers.
- Creating final designs of proposed solutions with attention to detail and based on the company’s style guide.
- Collaborating with the Graphic Designer so that communication deliverables and branding are consistent.
- Managing your weekly research, testing, and design plan to ensure it meets project priorities.
- Documenting and improving design processes to ensure compliance.
- Managing the improvement and maintenance of design guides.
They’re after someone with experience designing digital products (both web and mobile) from the initial idea to launch, as well as a working knowledge of user research, user testing and usability patterns. Experience managing design systems for responsive web and mobile platforms is essential, as are excellent verbal and written communication skills.