Fave is the next generation Digital Merchant Platform that empowers offline merchants to grow and connect with their customers in a whole new way. Fave is on a mission to accelerate the offline world’s transition to the digital economy by putting growth at the centre of our merchants, our customers, our people and our partners because growth is good for everyone.
Fave connects merchants and consumers to deliver seamless payment experience and merchant rewards. It serves as a payment aggregator for the most popular cards and e-wallets (Grab, OVO). Integrated with other strategic partners Fave offers merchants more value add and more customer exposure through marketing, data, financing and operations. Merchants can now focus on what they do best for their customers; because everything else is taken care of.
Hustling in a fast-paced startup environment can be incredibly rewarding. At Fave, we make it all the more fun with offices designed for collaboration, productivity, and play. You get unlimited access to people (founders included), opportunities to learn, coffee, and WiFi – and we consider these the basic necessities! There’s also an office indoor mini golf course, ping pong, electronic scoreboard arcade basketball game, cool pantry, FaveUp learning sessions featuring industry veterans, movie nights, and lots more!
If being a part of a digital revolution in the fastest-growing region in the world excites you, get in touch today!
As a Product Designer, you will:-
- Always researching and bringing forward new findings and learnings.
- Working with different stakeholders to define the customers and the business problems.
- Research and empathy to understand better the customer problems.
- Wire-framing and validate the design solution.
- Running user testing workshops and guerrilla testing.
- Build high-fidelity design.
- Be the design middle man to communicate design, interaction to engineering team.
- You eat Sketch, Figma for breakfast
- Experience in building low fidelity prototypes (Invision, Marvel etc…)
- Strong, clean visual design sense
- Strong skills in typography and grids
- Love to solve problems and be challenged
- To be a constant learner. Always growing - both personally and with the team
- 1 Year Minimum Experience as a UX/UI Designer