Senior UX Designer
Zego is reimagining insurance for modern businesses and the self-employed. We are building a 21st century insurance platform with which to inspire creativity in the industry. In 2018 we were listed as one of the top 3 disruptors to watch on the Sunday Times Fast Track 100, we were also listed in Wired magazine as one of the 5 hottest startups in London. We’re creating the smartest insurance company in the world and we want you on board.
We're looking for a Senior UX Designer who has lots of experience in digital products (either B2B or B2C). You’d have experience in running research projects/workshops, designing complex journeys in collaboration with multiple disciplines across the business and mentoring other designers.
You will join our product design team and meaningfully help create and evolve experiences across all our journeys. You will report into the Lead UX Designer.
- You have experience in planning and running UX research projects using different methodologies (user interviews, A/B testing, surveys, card sorting, etc…)
- You are able to find the right balance to build delightful experiences while respecting needs and timelines
- You are a natural advocate for Design Thinking and wish to promote its growth in the company
- You have empathy, both towards our customers’ needs and in the office. You can appreciate and aid in everyone’s efforts into reaching our collective goals, collaborating daily with other departments
- You care about your project but you are not married to an outcome or a process. We’re a fast-growing company, things can change rapidly and it is challenging and fun
It’s an exciting time to join, as the team is fresh and the opportunities to shape its directions are many. You will partner with outstanding designers, engineers and product managers to help make Zego the best loved insurance startup in the world. You can read in this blog post what a day in the life of a Designer here at Zego can look like.
- Get to know our customers: credit with Uber and Deliveroo
- Santander cycle keys, DriveNow credit and in-house e-scooters
- Brand new Zego wardrobe: hoodies, tees, stickers and more
- Therapy and coaching: make the most of life at Zego
- Great compensation package, pension, 25 days’ annual leave (+ bank holidays)
- Free breakfast every Friday
- All the tools you need
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.