Spond has built Norway's leading platform to organize and communicate group activities for both children and adults. We make life easier for associations, club managers, team leaders, coaches, parents, and children so that they can spend more time on the activities they love! Today, Spond has over 700,000 super satisfied monthly active users in Europe and the United States. We are experiencing very rapid growth. Our ambition is to lead a transformation of this industry globally. The most important asset on this journey is a strong team of dedicated and passionate employees.
We are now looking for a UX Designer who is passionate about creating user-friendly services that make life easier for people in their everyday life. You enjoy creating rapid sketches and prototypes and implementing improvements and new features based on data and feedback from both users and your team. In this role, you will be responsible for UX research and design in Spond, and together with our Product Manager, have a significant impact on how Spond will evolve and function in the future. This involves analyzing user insights and translating these into practical solutions, and exploring how content can be structured and presented to users in an efficient manner. You will work closely with our users in Norway, as well as internationally, and work with both new and existing features.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Overall responsibility for UX in Spond
- Take ownership of functions and features
- Conduct research and gather user insights to identify user needs
- Translate user insights from sketches and prototypes, to intuitive interfaces
- Develop design specifications for implementation, and follow up on these throughout the implementation phase
- Develop information architecture
We are looking for someone with:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in relevant fields. Relevant experience may compensate for formal education.
- Solid experience designing high-quality solutions for web and mobile applications
- Ability to prioritize own work and time spent, focusing on value creation for the end-user
- Technical understanding and preferably technical experience
Who are you?
- You are enthusiastic about making life easier and better for people by providing them with efficient tools and solutions
- You thrive working both independently and in multidisciplinary teams. You work purposefully and trust your own abilities, all the while being open to others' input
- You have a good aesthetic sense and are committed to quality, while also seeing the value of getting new solutions out to users as quickly as possible
- You enjoy working in a fast pace environment and delivering quality work within pre-agreed deadlines
We can offer:
- The opportunity to influence and impact the further development of Spond
- Help take Spond from national to international success
- Highly competent and talented colleagues
- A young and engaging work environment
- A unique opportunity to join the journey of a tech scale-up experiencing exponential growth and global ambitions
- Competitive salary and benefits, with the possibility of stock options for the right candidate
For more information, contact Camilla Brustuen at email@example.com or +47 938 68 605.