Passionate about new technologies? Interested in using data science in the field of geospatial analytics, energy, asset monitoring? Join Kayrros, the start-up that is revolutionizing transparency on a large scale.
Kayrros is a start-up created in 2016. Joining Kayrros means joining a dynamic team of more than 150 people based across the world in our offices in Paris (HQ), New York, Houston, Singapore, Bangalore and London. Our international team is made up of Data Scientists, Data Engineers, Developers and Analysts.
Kayrros uses innovative technologies, such as image processing and machine learning, to acquire, combine and analyse mass multi-source data and enable the monitoring of industrial assets and activities on a planetary scale. This is to provide our customers with unique information allowing them to make better decisions and optimize their operations.
We are currently looking for our Bangalore office, a User Experience Designer M/F
We are looking for a UX designer who will be able to deliver beautiful and high-quality user interfaces that delights users with seamless and simple user experiences. This is to be achieved through extensive user research, applying user centric design methodology, task analysis, definition of detailed use cases and creating clear definition of end-user personae.
- Work closely with the product management, understand the functionality, user personae etc. and help to design delightful interaction designs and visual designs.
- Help to translate user stories, business needs, and technical capabilities into user-centered designs that result in the best possible user experience.
- Help to drive the design process; developing workflows, user task analyses, personae, interaction flows, wireframes, low fidelity mock-ups, navigational flows, and high fidelity prototypes.
- Participate in user research through every stage of the product lifecycle; providing input to usability studies, analysing research reports, conducting heuristic evaluations etc.
- Present designs to product managers and technical leads & cross-functional teams and help to negotiate trade-offs between business goals, design patterns, engineering challenges and customer experience.
- Contribute in developing guidelines, standards, and design processes and ensure that they are fully integrated into the customer-centered product development lifecycle.
- 7+ years of experience creating interaction designs and visual designs for enterprise software products having a web-based user interface.
- A university degree involving Human Computer Interaction, Usability, Human Factors, Industrial Design, Psychology, Computer Science or a related field OR equivalent experience.
- Able to articulate design concepts and prototypes, with the ability to define your "vision" for the product in a variety of ways - written, visually and verbally.
- Strong skills in mediating and resolving competing requirements and designs.
- Experience in working with geographically distributed teams
- Experience in designing web-based UIs that involves data visualization and exploration. Any experience in designing systems for exploring big data would be a plus.
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools. Knowledge Sketch, Axure or a similar tool.