Senior User Experience Designer
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, with offices located worldwide, OpsRamp is a modern SaaS platform company that’s just entered its next stage of growth with new investment from Morgan Stanley, HPE and Sapphire Ventures. We’re disrupting the $28 billion-dollar market of IT operations management, fundamentally changing how IT teams support the business through infrastructure management.
As one of Forbes’ Top Cloud Computing Companies to Work For, we’re working to upend the old way of discovering, monitoring, managing, and automating IT infrastructure with tomorrow’s innovations like artificial intelligence, cloud capabilities, and more. We’re building the best team of innovators, thinkers, and doers in technology to realize the future of digital operations and bring it to life. It’s truly the dawn of a new era for a major market, and we’re in the center of it. Are you ready to join the future of IT operations?
As a Senior UX Designer you will help transform our application into a delightful experience for our customers while bringing innovations to our product. At OpsRamp, you will be working in an extremely fast paced, highly collaborative start-up environment.
Perform user research and translate findings into innovative and elegant interfaces which delight our customers
Gather, analyze and synthesize UI requirements for complex business requirements
Foresee what the end user “really” needs, incorporate usability testing feedback and validate design with the end users
Unravel radically simple solutions for solving complex UX challenges
Collaborate effectively with multidisciplinary teams (engineering, product management, architects, etc) in an extremely fast paced environment
Mentor junior designers while producing UX deliverables across the entire design process
- 7+ years of experience designing interactive user experiences with strong emphasis on human-centered design methodologies
- 5+ years experience creating prototypes or wire-frames for complex web applications and/or workflows
- Bachelor’s degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI) or equivalent
- An online portfolio demonstrating samples of design deliverables (personas, journey maps, wireframes, and prototypes) is required to apply for this role
- Knowledge of UX Design best practices, trends and emerging technologies
- Experience with data visualizations and AI
- Experience designing native applications on mobile devices such as iOS, Android and Windows.
- Visual design experience to be able to effectively produce mockups and gather feedback in quick iterative environment
- Self-starter with ability to bring clarity to design requirements which can sometimes be ambiguous
- Experience with adaptive and responsive web application design
- Experience with Agile development practices and iterative design approaches
- Master’s degree in a design-related field
- Experience creating design systems, pattern libraries, and standards.