We're looking for a kickass UI/UX designer who's had experience in designing mobile products which are used at scale - a minimum of 100K MAUs to begin with.
You're invited to join a small, extremely fast growing team that's building a social ed-tech app for the next billion users of India. As a part of team Josh Talks, you're doing work no team in the world has imagined or has ever done. You'll be a perfect fit if -
- You love to talk to end users before whipping up a design
- You take complete ownership of your work
- You stress on the nitty-gritties because the devil is in the detials
- You're not afraid of working through the weekends
- You love to work with a team that dreams bigger than anyone around
- You overcommunicate & overdeliver
- You love, breathe and live for simple and useable design.
The ideal candidate:
- Has a minimum of 2 years experience in UI / UX design
- Can whip up userflows and mockups in their sleep
- As fluent in Sketch/ XD as in their mother tongue
- Has a super compelling portfolio & work ethics
- Has previous work experience with a start-up
- GET SHIT DONE ATTITUDE
- Self Learner with a quest to learn and grow
- Excited about building/growing Josh Talks
- Can achieve three times the results that most competent people think possible
If you're super interested in the role, and can't wait to start, send me a mail on firstname.lastname@example.org, with 'why you think you would be a good fit' and a link to your portfolio. And be prepared for a task to follow up.