Nuxeo provides an open-source content management platform for architects and developers, using the latest technologies and working with agile methodologies.
We are focused on creating an extensible platform for our customers, allowing them to build applications to organise, search and transform their data according to their business needs, making us leaders and visionaries in our sector.
People are our secret weapon, and that is why Nuxeo is an award-winning place to work.
We are looking for product designers to join the product design team at Nuxeo. It is an opportunity to work in a highly collaborative environment and make enterprise content management apps truly consumer-facing grade from an UX standpoint.
A Product Designer @ Nuxeo
- Will work within a cross-functional team, focusing on a given topic : Artificial intelligence, Digital Asset Management, Nuxeo Studio, Drive, etc.
- Produce user flows, wireframes, prototypes and user interface specifications
- Conduct stakeholder interviews and workshops applying research methods
- Build thoughtful micro-interactions designs in collaboration with engineers and iterates thanks to usability testing
- Build intuitive user flows and user experiences across our products, ensuring an effective implementation that leverages the scale offered by our platform
- Collaborate with the lead design and other teams members to improve Design processes and methods within Nuxeo
- 3 years+ experience in product design (not branding) demonstrable with portfolio or samples of work
- Rigorous and structured mindset
- Experience of working in complex interactive systems or products
- Knowledge on content management, product information management or digital asset management is a plus
- A degree in Design (Communication Design, Product Design, Interaction Design, Graphic Design, UX, HCI) or equivalent practical experience
- Proficiency in English (since its the official company language)
Nice to have
- Experience facilitating design sprints is a plus
We reward engagement and integrity by providing you access to professional development, a growing technical digital library, inter-office work traveling, multinational collaborations, office snacks, team building events and a welcoming work location.
Note: Although we sponsor work flexibility and have a remote work policy, the role is mainly office based. And trust us: after working in our offices you will never want to leave!