Senior UI/UX Product Designer
At Verys, we build software to be proud of for clients like Blizzard, American Airlines, Kia, and Experian.
Right now, we’re looking to welcome a new Senior UI / UX Product Designer to join our team at our HQ office in Santa Ana, California. In this role, you will work alongside the developers, clients, stakeholders and users to design elegant interfaces for state-of-the-art web and mobile applications for top local and global brands.
Skills & Requirements
- 5+ years of experience working as a full-stack (UI, UX, interaction, visual) product designer of web and native mobile software applications.
- Must have experience designing enterprise level and/or SaaS software application products that include complex and extensive data driven user experiences. No single user pathways here.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze web and mobile applications and provide detailed proposals for what, how and when enhancement solutions can and should be delivered.
- Well versed in user centered design with the ability to comfortably interact with stakeholders and users to lead discovery and document requirements (functional specifications, site maps, KPIs, timelines).
- Skilled at developing high quality personas, workflows and information architecture as needed to set the foundation for informed and insightful UI/UX design choices.
- Have a well-defined process for sharing and iterating upon complex flows and functionality through wireframes, interactive prototypes, high fidelity mockups and usability testing.
- Experience and training in Human Computer Interaction, Information Architecture, Human Factors Engineering, or Business Process Analysis/Engineering is a plus.
- Super geek level in wireframing, prototyping and visual design tools (Sketch, Invision, Adobe CC)
- Online portfolio of designs that both demonstrate your ability to create complex applications and beautiful UI is required. Applications not meeting this requirement will not be considered.
- Competitive compensation based on your skills
- Learning resources like Udemy, Saisoft, and internal meetups
- An awesome culture with opportunities to meet like-minded people; whether you’re into gaming, reading, hiking, or craft food and drink, there’s a club for that.
- Philanthropic events to get involved in the community
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Flexible hours and paid time off
- 401K matching
Please note that we do not work with third parties or provide sponsorship at this time. We are excited to review your application!