Position & Purpose Summary
AVIA is looking for an ambitious UX Designer with experience in data-driven app design. We’re focusing on our flagship product, AVIA Connect, which is a knowledge-sharing and collaboration platform that helps accelerate digital innovation in healthcare. The ideal candidate will be excited about the opportunity to play a role in the creation of our user experience and visual design. Responsibilities include:
• Designing and delivering mockups and high-fidelity user interfaces and prototypes for a variety of devices and interfaces
• Improving the user experience related to core functionality and new features
• Continual research, conceiving, sketching, and prototyping
• Communicating design ideas and prototypes to developers, working directly to provide product specs and assets
• Evaluating our current app and recommending improvements
• Designing graphic interface elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets
• Working with other designers, product managers, engineering and users to conceptualize and iterate on designs
So Who is AVIA?
AVIA runs the nation’s leading network for health systems unlocking the power of digital technologies in everything they do. We guide a growing roster of over 40 health system Network Members—including major academic medical centers, large integrated delivery networks, and community hospitals—to create the efficient, effective health system their families and communities want, and their payers demand. And we are expanding into new Industry segments, such as Children’s Hospitals, Payors, and Provider-based Plans, with contracts already in place to market test expansion opportunities.
AVIA Network Members trust us to help them create and execute concrete plans to accelerate their future-readiness. Here’s how we do it:
AVIA runs the nation’s leading network for health systems seeking to innovate and transform through digital strategy. The AVIA Innovator Network
brings together action-oriented health systems to solve pressing challenges that are ripe for digital innovation. Network members collaborate on strategic initiatives like consumer engagement and post-discharge success. With AVIA’s rigorous process and the power of collaboration, members identify, deploy, and scale the best digital solutions to achieve financial and clinical impact. The result? Health systems accelerate their pace of transformation – moving faster with greater confidence. Learn more at aviahealthinnovation.com
. Follow us on LinkedIn
Our company is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.