Junior UX Researcher
Yilu — backed by Lufthansa Group — is on a mission to make traveling truly seamless. Yilu is a powerful B2B platform empowering the world’s leading travel brands to build more functional and personalized user frontends than ever before. With the aim of creating an incredibly reliable travel experience, we are offering connected services and accompanying our travelers throughout their journey!
We are looking for a Junior UX Researcher (m/f) to join our motivated team in Berlin.
- Assume research and testing in our cross-functional validation team, and help refine research methods to deliver right insights for the problem;
- Work closely with product designers and user experience researchers to solve product problems during steps of ideation, validation, and production;
- Build and improve infrastructure for continuous user testing, focusing on practices for prototyping, tester recruitment, test facilitation, and incentive handling;
- Conduct user acceptance testing and usability testing before and after release;
- Analyze user feedback (surveys, concept testing, analytics tools, A/B testing, web channels) and structure actionable results for prioritization pipeline;
- Report bugs and errors to development teams based on ongoing product testing across devices and use cases;
- Assist in creating research deliverables, such as personas, customer journey maps, flowcharts, etc.
- Involve Product Managers to share learnings and help clarify suggestions for planning;
- Conduct customer co-creation sessions, attend testing and other relevant events.
- Relevant industry experience in User Research or a related field across different digital products;
- Successfully completed your education in Design, User Research, Product Development or similar;
- Demonstrated ability to gather customer insights and apply wide range of research methods and tools;
- Experience in the travel industry is a plus;
- A valid work permit for Germany is an advantage;
- Fluency in English is a must, German is a plus.
What we offer
- Be an essential member of a smart, hard-working and constantly growing multinational team developing solutions for the traveler of tomorrow with one of the most iconic brands in aviation;
- Centrally located office in Mitte, with great access to great food and transport connections;
- Autonomous and empowering culture with high degree of creative freedom;
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth and the chance to impact the success of the company;
- Honest communication, combining thoughtfulness and pragmatism;
- Competitive compensation with benefits;
- Hardware of your choice to make the magic happen!