The Vision-Box World…
Join us at one of the most exciting times of our history!
At Vision-Box you are empowered to be innovative, creative, collaborative and hands-on. Use your energy and drive to help us achieve our goals as we help you achieving yours.
Vision-Box is dedicated to improving the quality, convenience, efficiency and security in travel and border control offering biometric-based digital identity management solutions.
Vision-Box is partner of the most prestigious Governments, Airports and Airlines enhancing citizen services and traveler experiences, establishing identity ground-truth through high performance enrollment, verification and authentication, while enabling multi-directional data transactions and actionable intelligence.
Vision-Box develops state-of-the-art user-centric citizen touchpoints, custom front-end applications and collaborative orchestration software, towards a premium experience and service level. We have delivered to date over 5000 electronic identity solutions spread across the globe, enhancing access to a robust identity scheme for hundreds of millions of citizens every year.
As a Product Designer, you will…
Analyze complex user tasks and help creating intuitive, easy-to-use designs that meet the user needs!
You will need to understand how people experience products and services, and bring that vision to life in a way that helps, inspires and delights the user.
You will work in the Experience Design team that is responsible to guarantee the best user experience through our solutions and products (Physical and Digital) from the beginning until the end of the product life cycle.
You will work closely with cross-functional teams and collaborate with designers, developers, managers and the client throughout the design process to create a wide sort of design solutions across many platforms, from concept to execution to delivery,
You will lead be involved in user research, usability testing, personas, research reports, interaction flows and user interface prototypes together with our product designers and ux reserachers.
You will anticipate the user's needs and translate your insights into useful, usable and memorable experiences and also:
- Understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements into interfaces.
- Conduct research and collect insights on how users experience products and services and communicate findings to stakeholders.
- Design user interfaces for new and existing products and services, aligned with the user’s mental model and needs.
- Create flow diagrams, wireframes, prototypes, detailed visual design and other UX deliverables.
- Test the usability of new and existing products and services with users, then improve the overall user experience.
What we are looking for...
- Relevant formal qualification/degree in Design, Human Computer Interaction, Computer Science.
- Understanding of the strengths and shortcomings of different UX methods, including when and how to apply them during the product development lifecycle.
- Strong, clean visual design sense.
- Minimum of 3/4 years of previous experience at UX field.
- Experience using Sketch, Balsamiq, Invision and Marvel.
- Ability to communicate conceptual ideas and design rationales.
- Self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project milestones and deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships.
- Experience working in agile projects.
- Service design experience may be a plus.
- Good English skills.
- Flexibility to traveling and accommodate schedules to conduct user field research.
- Ability to balance multiple projects, priorities, and deadlines;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Problem-solving attitude;
- Be driven, flexible, and comfortable in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment with frequently changing business needs;
- Availability to travel.