We are looking for a UX Designer with a passion for tool creation, to create intuitive and user-friendly tools to support our game teams.
You will work within our centralized Internal Tools Team to develop products and web-based tools that empower our game teams to keep bringing delightful story-driven games to millions of players around the world and optimize their live operations. Some of your responsibilities include:
- You will partner with Product Managers, Engineers, and Wooga Game Teams (artists, writers, etc.) to identify and define problems, understand user workflows of internal users, build prototypes, all to create delightful web tools,
- You will be the owner of the development of great user experience for our internal customers and have an end to end ownership of the internal tools product design,
- You will translate internal clients’ concepts into user flows, mockups, wireframes, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experience, but also efficiency and usability for the intended audience.
- You will build and set up best practices for high-quality design output,
- You will communicate effectively with all the relevant stakeholders about assumptions, decisions, and processes.
- Strong portfolio with demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UX designs,
- You have relevant experience building great web products with a strong focus on user experience, usability and efficiency of the product,
- You know your way around tools such as Sketch, Adobe, or similar,
- You have experience with agile development methodologies,
- Working knowledge of HTML/JS/CSS is a plus!
- Join the team, who is, every day, empowering the teams to create successful games played by millions!
- Work in a small, autonomous team with a high impact and degree of creative freedom.
- Collaborative and open company culture dedicated to making world-class games.
- Talented, inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
- Located in Europe’s most creative and vibrant city - we offer a generous and holistic relocation package if you are not already located in Berlin!
- Our office language is English, but we offer German language classes for you and your significant other!
- Make use of an education budget and extra days off for self-development.
At Wooga we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, religion (or lack thereof) and game preferences.