WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO?
Class is an award winning SMSF Administration and Wealth Accounting Software ASX Listed business. Our purpose is to make processing and data connection painless. We reimagine solutions through the smart application of technology and our vision is to ensure a more simple, automated world for our customers so they will love it!
An experienced UX Designer responsible for delivering great customer experiences and ensuring Class’s propositions are brought to life through engaging digital experiences. You will play a pivotal role in researching and designing user experiences that meet the needs of our customers. Improving the user experience across all customer channels, you will optimize the customer journey to achieve key digital experience targets. Ultimately, you will make our products more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers.
Reporting to the Head of Product, the UX Designer will be a team player working in cross-functional teams to help design a better user experience. From conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, to translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes, this role really is an exciting chance to make an impactful difference to Class’s features.
- Ensure the scope, interactions and end to end experience of the digital products are satisfying customer needs by working across Sales, Marketing, Product, Development and the Operations Teams
- Partnering with Product Managers and scrum teams to answer design research questions and translate findings into user stories
- Use research, insights and data to inform and iterate on all design decisions
- Develop wireframes, interaction prototypes, specifications and other design documents to communicate design ideas to project teams
- Lead user testing and stakeholder reviews to validate the efficacy of these solutions, with support from dedicated design researchers
- Be the custodian of digital experience guidelines and ensure projects are delivered on time and effectively.
- Take a strategic, customer-first approach to everything you do.
- Work as part of the team to deliver positive customer sentiment and great business outcomes.
- At least 5 years' experience working on UX for large scale experiences
- Strong understanding of end to end UX process.
- Strong facilitation and workshopping skills.
- Strong understanding of UX research methodologies.
- Working within Agile delivery teams and methodologies.
- Produce research reports and lo-fi sketches/wireframes/prototypes/user flows that articulate the structure and necessary steps a user needs to take in order to reach their goal.
- Data driven in your approach.
- Demonstrated work in the area of Innovation or technology.
- Experience presenting and communicating designs and research and design milestones - peers and senior stakeholders
- University Degree - desired
This is a 6 month + contract and may have the potential to go permanent.
WHY WORK FOR US?
Class is heavily focused on technology innovation, attracting the best talent and delivering on our Reimagination strategy. We are in an exciting growth phase and this opportunity will truly have an impact to make a difference and bring us to being a world class business!