Senior UI/UX Developer
This candidate will be involved in the preliminary mockup phase for what Client would like the UI to look like. In a few months, Client leaders would be looking for a candidate that has a strong UI implementation background. Ideally the same person would be great, but sometimes this may turn in to two different types of roles.
Client leaders are looking for this candidate to design “test and learn” platforms. These platforms will be highly data driven (connected to DH&A’s learning platform). The tool would allow Client leaders to design a testing environment, and see how demanding they can be with it. End state, they would like the tool to ingest testing data and analyze with recommended outcomes. What they are learning based on their interviews from stakeholders is that the platform needs to be very easy to use, especially for those that are not used to designing tests (most of Client). One piece of feedback that was provided from stakeholders was that when Client leaders think about user interfaces that work in a similar fashion, they would like to model TurboTax as an example. While it navigates complex data, it is fairly intuitive and easy to use.
The Client Experience Design Team is responsible for creating exceptional user-centered digital experiences that achieve business goals and exceed user expectations across a wide range of digital experiences, including web and mobile. The team collaborates with user-research firms and teams across the organization focused on integrating and developing best practices in usability, analytics, accessibility, and cross-platform strategy in an Agile development environment
As a User Experience Designer, you will:
• Develop game-changing, industry-leading, enviable digital experiences to simplify the customer experience for multiple lines of business
• Know the business, how to speak the business’ language, and translate consumer insights into UX strategies and execution that propel us to a bright future
• Work with UX Leads to create an end-to-end UX strategy
• Collaborate and build consensus with key stakeholders; always representing the user point of view, striking the balance between the ideal, and the realities of feasibility and delivery
• Maintain deep understanding of the current experience, business objectives, audience(s), roadmap, features, design trends and best practices, research, metrics, VOC and other measures, competitive landscape, and full Client digital ecosystem
• Partner with the research team to create long-term research strategy to facilitate ongoing discovery and iterative delivery
• Partner with content strategy team to continuously drive and improve content, navigation and site architecture via card-sorting, tree-testing and quantitative research
• Lead efforts to continuously improve the customer experience, including usability testing, heuristic evaluation, competitive analysis, and MVT; share findings with UX, project, and business stakeholders
• Lead creation of early design sketches and end state vision/design prototypes to help inform strategy
• Ensure that digital principles, standards, styles, design patterns, and renderings are followed and represented correctly
• BS, MS, or PhD in Human-Computer Interaction, Psychology, or related field
• 3+ years hands-on experience planning and conducting user research
• In-depth understanding of qualitative and quantitative research methodologies
• Examples of projects where research insights led to informed decisions
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and able to manage multiple projects
• Experience with design thinking and agile environments a plus
ABOUT TA DIGITAL
TA Digital is the only global boutique agency that delivers the “best of both worlds” to clients seeking to achieve organizational success through digital transformation. Unlike smaller, regional agencies that lack the ability to scale or large organizations that succumb to a quantity-over-quality approach, we offer resource diversity while also providing meticulous attention to the details that enable strategic success.
Over the past 20 years, TA Digital has positioned clients to achieve digital maturity by focusing on data, customer-centricity and exponential return on investment; by melding exceptional user experience and data-driven methodologies with artificial intelligence and machine learning, we enable digital transformations that intelligently build upon the strategies we set into motion. We are known as a global leader that assists marketing and technology executives in understanding the digital ecosystem while identifying cultural and operational gaps within their business - ultimately ushering organizations toward a more mature model and profitable digital landscape.
Recognized in 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2019 Inc. 5000 list as one of the most successful technology companies in the United States, TA Digital is pleased also to share high-level strategic partnerships with world class digital experience platform companies like Adobe, SAP and Salesforce and possess global partnerships with industry leaders such as Sitecore, Episerver, Elastic Path, BigCommerce, AWS, Azure and Coveo.
TA Digital has offices in US, Canada, UK and India. For more information, visit: www.tadigital.com
EOE & OFCCP Compliant regardless of: Minority / Female / Veteran / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity / National Origin