Stealth Mode Startup
We are a Series-A funded, stealth mode AI startup focusing on Healthcare and Insurance. We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients. If you have product design experience, especially in the Enterprise Software space serving Global 1000 clients (or related sectors), we'd like to meet you!
- UI/UX Designer experienced in gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigational components
- Fluid skills in design software and wireframe tools
- Professional design portfolio including work with web/mobile applications and multiple personas
- Comfortable with ambiguity and not having full user requirements; able to lead the design process without clear direction
What You'll Do:
- Collaborate with founders, product managers, and engineers to gather, evaluate, and test user requirements (e.g. interviews) and assumptions
- Illustrate design ideas through storyboards, user flows, process flows, and sitemaps
- Design GUI elements such as menus, tabs, navigation buttons, and sitemaps
- Develop high-fidelity mockups and interactive prototypes that include app functionality, graphic designs (images, files, and tables), and system specifications
- Follow agile methods and iterate on drafts, layouts, and flows with teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Web App UX
- Design Production
- Healthcare & Insurance domain
- Healthcare Management Systems
- Enterprise Software
Ultimately, you’ll have influence and responsibilities in both functional and visual elements in the product design process that address our Fortune 100 clients’ needs and ensure our close partnership with them.
We look forward to hearing from you!