We're hiring a Product Designer to help design the future of NOCD. Designers here work across every stage of product development: create the experience of new features, prototype and find creative solutions, craft and finish every detail in the product. On our team, we appreciate designers who think deeply, speak clearly, work collaboratively, and have a passion for mental health.
- Work with design, product management, and engineering to generate ideas and turn them into a seamless product experience.
- Collaborate closely with the design team to define your features and contribute to the overall direction of your product area.
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, and operation teams to ensure consistent brand voice and experience.
- Partner with the engineering team to ensure a high-quality implementation and user experience.
- Use design systems to design flows, prototypes, sketches, and high-fidelity visuals for your features.
- Improve your team’s work by asking for and offering feedback from other product designers and cross-functional teammates.
- 3+ years of experience in an individual contributor role on a product design team for desktop or mobile
- 3+ years of experience with visual and interaction design
- An outstanding portfolio, showcasing a foundation in typography, interaction, and visual design.
- Experience working and collaborating with diverse teams in a dynamic, rapid-growth environment.
- Experience partnering with stakeholders to execute on the strategy for product features.
- Experience with prototyping as a means to explore and convey design solutions.
- Experience with illustration and motion design.
- Casual, challenging, and engaging startup environment with an outstanding mission driven team atmosphere
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision coverage, and 401(k).
- Flexible PTO policy
- Awesome office on Michigan Avenue, ability to work remotely
- Onsite amenities including a fitness center
NOCD is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law