Senior Manager of Product Design
The Senior Manager of Product Design at Twistle is a high profile, high impact role that drives both visual design best practices at the company, and develops a quantitative and qualitative research strategy for holistic UX improvements to both the patient and provider facing elements of the Twistle platform. This person has strong foundational UX knowledge as well as superior analytical skills; he/she constantly asks “why?”, finds unique insights, and is able to present those insights with clarity to company stakeholders, including executive audiences on a timely basis. The Senior Manager of Product Design earns a high level of respect from their peers based on their proactivity, organization, clarity of communication and through being an indispensable contributor to the larger team as it manages the evolving product strategy. He/she understands how to efficiently insert thoughtful product design priorities into the dynamic pace of startup development processes, in the context of establishing an overall UX vision.
- Develop qualitative research programs for product improvements to both the patient and provider experience, including budgeting and timelines, based on industry best practices. Develop low fidelity prototypes for testing. Keep all stakeholders abreast of progress and changes in those programs based on business factors and new findings. Generate consensus with stakeholders in product, engineering and clinical solutions teams on research methods.
- Develop quantitative research infrastructure based on understanding of UX best practices, including budgeting and timelines, and synthesize the rationale for that infrastructure. Analyze the usage funnel of both providers and patients to optimize adoption. Consistently monitor results for insights and needed infrastructure adjustments. Generate consensus with stakeholders in product, engineering and analytics teams on research methods and execution.
- Conduct Twistle product audits to flag areas for visual design improvement. Ensure visual design of the Twistle patient and provider interface is state-of-the-art through competitive analysis and awareness of best practices in the visual design field. Leverage strong color science and aesthetic instincts to delight customers.
- Based on qualitative and quantitative research, and visual design audits, compile a data driven, prioritized backlog of product work for the engineering team. Generate consensus with stakeholders on backlog prioritization, and present recommendations to management that synthesizes the product design themes driving those recommendations.
- 5-8 years of Product Design experience in software, preferably in healthcare. Experience in e-commerce funnel analysis is also valuable.
- A BA in a related field, such as human factors, behavioral psychology, or visual design.
- Exceptional presentation skills, and the ability to communicate complex ideas with conviction to all levels of stakeholders.
- Experience executing UX research best practices. Understanding of BI platforms (such as Mixpanel, Looker or Domo) in support of UX research, and the ability to use those platforms sufficiently to design and execute tests and usage monitoring.
- To be considered, applicants must include portfolio links.
Twistle is a high-growth company made up of self-starters that care deeply about improving healthcare and building an organization that puts patients first and celebrates entrepreneurial initiative, teamwork and transparency. Our vision is to make sure every patient feels connected, supported and reassured through their care journey. We partner with some of the most sophisticated healthcare organizations in the country to provide automated communication technology that can force multiply their teams.