Senior Product Designer
Netguru is an experienced product and UX design agency. We provide you with a whole range of services, from business idea to product delivery. Firstly, you can create a unique value proposition before design or development starts.
Over the past ten years, Netguru has changed the way people bank, listen to music, learn languages, and rent bicycles. Some of their clients include Fortune 500 companies and startups like Altostack.io, Newst, Herdius and more. Netguru works with the largest brands in the world, such as Volkswagen, IKEA or Keller Williams.
We’ve built an informal yet professional culture based on strong values of transparency, collaborative spirit, regular feedback and continuous learning.
Currently, we are looking for experienced and exceptional Senior Product Designers to join a new long-term fintech project.
Joining Netguru as a Senior Product Designer means:
- working in an experienced team of great specialists
- contributing to projects for clients all over the world
- developing and improving your skills fast
- having a real influence on your pay - do your job well and get a raise every 6 months
- flexplace – work remotely from the place that suits you best
Your tasks and duties:
- contributing to a long-term FinTech project for one of our major clients
- designing world-class products (solving real design problems, not just painting pretty pictures),
- mentoring less experienced product designers and improving internal processes,
- conducting studies, analyses and user testing,
- running client workshops.
We want you onboard if you have:
- portfolio showcasing end-to-end product design solutions across a breadth of business verticals,
- experience in working closely with and maintaining positive relationships with customer,
- you have documented FinTech experience
- you have a strong portfolio (including FinTech projects)
- very good command of written and spoken English (CEFR C1+); Polish is not required,
- exceptional communication skills and team-working skills.
It would be a plus if you have:
- been responsible for designing products that had successfully been launched,
- tested your designs with both online and onsite users,
- strong social media portfolio (Dribbble, Behance).
Perks & benefits:
- MacBook — we like to work with the best equipment,
- additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable,
- generous private health insurance package with dental care + MultiSport card,
- an optional life insurance for you and your family,
- individual growth budget for your educational plan,
- free sandwiches and co-financed lunches,
- Team Retreats and Team Meetups.
Salary: PLN 11500 - 17250 + VAT (B2B) or PLN 9350 - 14020 gross (UoP)