Visual Product Designer
The Visual Designer will execute the design vision and strategy to deliver industry leading designs for customer facing products. The Designer will help to drive the future state of our product design in collaboration with the leadership team and working closely with our product and brand team members.
- Execute on multi-modal product design including digital products (mobile apps) and physical products (device, packaging, instruction sheets).
- Build product and marketing assets including print, mobile, web, video, animation and line art.
- Seek and implement user feedback on all products and assets.
- Work with brand guidelines to create product and marketing assets that implement a brand’s style or voice through its visual touchpoints.
- Use design methods to develop prototypes such as, process flows, wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity mockups.
- Develop and maintain all Design Language libraries, personas, mockups, usage scenarios, user flows, prototypes, navigational maps and experience documentation.
- Work effectively with cross-discipline teams to conceptualize, build, and ship experiences that optimize user needs, business goals, and technological realities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Advanced proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Axure, Adobe XD, Invision, Sketch, Maya, etc.
- Strong technical aptitude, product common sense, and curiosity combined with a genuine love for products, people, and user experience.
- Experience with a variety of UX deliverables (wireframes, user flows, mockups, prototypes, etc.), but with a keen sense of when to choose the right tool(s) to communicate the design.
- Hands on team player that can work easily with multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent communication and writing skills. You must clearly articulate & explain design decisions, brainstorm ideas with groups, and solicit feedback from colleagues of all disciplines.
- Attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency with modern design software such as Sketch, InVision, Zeplin, and UserTesting.com.
- Strong portfolio showcasing broad range of digital, print, and design method is a must.
- 3+ years of experience as UI Designer or Product Designer within a consumer facing organization, agency or multi-platform product company.
- BA Degree or higher in Product Design, Interactive Design, and/or User Centric Design.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects and deadlines.