Senior Product Designer
We are looking for a Senior Product Designer to design software and platforms that excel people’s needs. You will combine interfaces and workflows to enhance user experience.
In this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems. Bringing with you a strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical projects. Ultimately, you will make AMBOSS products more user-friendly and share your knowledge and experience with our agile team on a day-to-day basis.
WHO WE ARE
AMBOSS is a medical education company that has fundamentally changed the way physicians acquire their know-how. Our comprehensive study and reference tool combines cutting-edge technology with the latest medical research.
Founded in 2012 by doctors for doctors, the company’s international team consists of more than 40 different nationalities, with the most diverse backgrounds. AMBOSS is headquartered in Berlin with offices in Cologne and New York, currently serving over 500,000 users in more than 180 countries.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Develop and maintain design wireframes (basic mock-ups of applications) and specifications.
- Define interaction models, user task flows, and UI (user interface) specifications.
- Communicate scenarios (hypothetical users), end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and screen designs to other people working on a product.
- Work with creative directors and visual designers to incorporate a visual or brand identity into the finished product.
- Conduct user research and testing, and collaborate with the User Research team.
- Support and collaborate with developers for implementation of design.
- Be the contact person for other designers and act as a mentor.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- More than 6 years of experience in the Design field, as a Product designer, UX designer or UX/UI designer.
- Excellent communication, presentation and stakeholder management skills.
- Proven experience in the end-to-end delivery of projects from ideation, discovery to production.
- Proficiency in wireframing and prototyping with tools like Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD...
- Deep understanding of Adobe Suit.
- Experience in post-production evaluation and data interpretation (e.g. Metabase, Google Analytics...)
THE AMBOSS PRESCRIPTION
- Set your own biological clock: Make use of our flextime and home office options.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: Enjoy our fitness and wellness program with a sponsored gym membership.
- Need more serotonin? Get involved in our monthly team events, game nights, and weekly language lunches.
- Keep those synapses firing: Profit from ongoing learning opportunities with our educational seminars, “crosstalks”, and development programs.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! Dig into freshly cooked lunches, healthy snacks, and wash it all down with the help of an amazing Italian espresso machine.
- Your doctor recommends time off your feet? Our mobility perks have you covered with a yearly public transportation card OR a sponsored bike.
- Reduce that childcare-associated cortisol build-up: Bring your child along to our AMBOSS Daycare when your Kita is closed, or use it to bridge the gap until you find a Kita spot.
We believe it is impossible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Does this sound like the place you have been looking for? Get in touch! We are looking forward to receiving your application.