Design innovative brain training game app tackling dementia and loneliness.
- Eppik helps you share your family story through an innovative storytelling platform. We believe stories with great design make people happy.
- We digitise old photos and photo albums so that families can share their family stories across generations. Family lives, beautifully told.
- We also believe that making people more connected will help reduce loneliness in society especially for those suffering or at risk of dementia.
- We are developing a new mobile game app to tackle dementia and loneliness.
- You will work closely with a small team including the Eppik founder to wireframe the game in support of a grant application.
Role & Skills:
We are looking for an experienced UX/UI mobile game app designer. Remote role.
- Eppik is looking for an experienced UX/UI mobile game app designer to work on a grant application for a mobile game that stimulates elderly people and helps the carers that look after them.
- You will have experience designing features and UI screens by generating wireframes, documentation, and prototypes.
- If our grant application is successful you could be offered full time work to implement the game app with engineers and artists to ship it to thousands of players.
- The ideal candidate would have expertise in player-centered design, an understanding of effective game systems, and experience in game UX/UI design.
- In this role you will:
- Translate goals and constraints into compelling but simple player-facing features.
- Create simple wireframes and documentation that clearly convey ideas.
- Work closely with Eppik CEO and team to discuss and choose designs.
- Ability to work within deadlines. Efficient.
Eppik is scaling and this role can become permanent.
- If grant application successful, position could become permanent.
- Several more games to be developed.
Remote role for time being but most team based in London.