We are looking for an experienced, creative product designer to join our growing team and help us deliver great service to our clients. In this role, you will work closely with our Sales & Marketing team on a variety of design projects that include creative concept development, UX definition, and design, and visual/graphic design. The projects will focus on brand expression, conversion, and clear communication for predominantly web and mobile (websites, mobile experiences, landing pages, ads, illustrations, photo sourcing/editing, etc.). Very few of our projects include print design, but it is needed from time to time.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements and act as the de-facto product manager. We believe designers are the best PMs (#SayNoToPMs)
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- A stellar portfolio of work demonstrating mastery in creating effective user-centered design solutions with measurable results.
- 3+ years demonstrated experience with end-to-end (hybrid UX and UI) product design. Experienced with all aspects of a user-centered interaction design process, including user research, developing user flows, creating wireframes, conducting usability tests and creating annotated design specifications.
- Ability to design flows and experiences that are delightful, intuitive and elegant.
- Brainstorm concepts, develop mockups and run usability studies.
Nice to Have
- Experience in a product industry as an UI/UX designer
- Years of experience in a design-related field, with an emphasis on visual design, user experience, or interaction design.