Sr. Product Designer
As a Senior Product Designer, you will research and design solutions for user needs across all of our product areas – editorial products, revenue products and internal tools.
You will work closely with our product team, engineers and other designers to build and enhance products used by over 7,000,000 business leaders across more than 20 industries.
- Strong portfolio that highlights your UI and UX experience and design process
- Deep understanding of user research best practices
- Deep understanding of design fundamentals — typography, layout, color, etc.
- Proficiency in Figma, Sketch or similar design tools
- Attention to detail and excellent written and oral communication skills
- Bonus: Passion for media and journalism
- Conduct user research interviews to better understand the user
- Create wireframes, user journeys maps, user personas and other user research artifacts to aid the product owner, engineers and business stakeholders with decision-making
- Design high-fidelity mockups for our engineers to implement
- Serve as a design point-of-contact for our engineers throughout the Scrum development process
- Write blog posts about your projects on our team website https://industrydive.design/
Industry Dive is an equal opportunity employer and we strongly encourage people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply.
If you feel comfortable doing so please feel free to note which pronouns you use in your application (for example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, ze/zir/zirs, etc.)
Industry Dive will not be able to sponsor applicants for work visas.
About Industry Dive
Industry Dive was founded in 2012 to provide business leaders with the information they need to move industries forward. Since then, we have become one of the business world's fastest-growing providers of business journalism, providing news and exclusive insights to 7+ million decision-makers in 20 different markets. Our team of reporters, editors, designers, and marketers help inform and connect the most competitive industries. Our insights spark innovation, fuel growth and shape agendas in every industry we cover.
Our office is a place where you work hard on clear monthly goals, have your voice heard, and shape the future of a growing media business. Located in the heart of Washington DC, our workspace boasts a lot of perks – whiteboard walls, treadmill desks, and a dedicated quiet room.
Industry Dive was selected as a "Best Place to Work" by the Washington Post in 2017, 2018 and 2019 and by the Washington Business Journal in 2015, 2016 and 2017.