Senior UI/UX Designer
Goldbelly is seeking an exceptional addition to our product team. Our Senior UI/UX Designer will work closely with our design team and engineers to concept, design, prototype, test, and iterate features and experiences until they meet our high standards of quality. A successful UI/UX Designer has an eagerness to jump in and solve problems and a unique combination of proven talent and ability in interface design and visual design.
This is an opportunity to define and reinvent the digital e-commerce space, and a passion for doing just that is critical-we want people who believe in their skills and their perspective and are ready to bring that awesomeness to the Goldbelly brand.
What you should bring to the table
- Experience designing ecommerce or other large-scale digital experiences for mobile and web
- Strong conceptual thinking with an ability to understand customer needs, motivations and behaviors and translate them into actionable deliverables
- Help customers achieve goals more efficiently and effectively through the creation of storyboards, user scenarios, wireframes, diagrams, and prototypes
- Ruthless pursuit of customer delight and happiness
- Test design solutions with intended audience and refine based on findings and develop A/B tests to validate key hypothesis
- Strong attention to detail and highly developed organizational skills including the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Strong self-management skills as well as ability to work as a contributing member of a multi-discipline product team
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a related field
- A great attitude and a lack of ego. We work hard to keep a prima-donna free team
- Visual Design
- UI/UX Design
- Mobile UI/UX