Senior UI/UX Designer
Work in a team that embraces continuous delivery, that owns the product from conception to production, pushes for automation in all aspects and constantly releases to production.
Be part of a well implemented agile environment that will be raising the bar by implementing technical practices when moving from Scrum to XP.
- Push creativity, challenge established thinking, and discover new ways of solving a problem.
- Present designs and effectively communicate design rationale to diverse stakeholders.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (UX, visual designers, UX researchers, product managers and engineering) to create compelling visual designs of interactive experiences.
- Partner with product management and engineering teams to define product roadmaps and prioritize requirements for releases.
- Create detailed design specifications and design standards.
- Work closely with developers and engineers to deliver the final product.
- Mid to advance level knowledge of Sketch.
- Mid to advance level knowledge of inVision or Figma.
- UX design principles applied to projects, e.g. user research techniques, information architecture, interaction design, graphic design, usability/user testing.
- Extensive experience in developing web and mobile mockups.
- Knows how to use collaborative features on Sketch/Figma/inVision and maintaining design versions.
- Knows how to make mockup interactive "click-through".
- Can import CSS elements from design.
- Can write HTML and CSS of the design (plus)
- Have knowledge of react components (plus)
- Payment in USD
- Free credentials for e-learning platforms
- Remote workshops & activities