MEDWING is building an end-to-end staffing and workforce management platform to solve healthcare's rising shortage of professionals. We are well-funded by prominent investors in digital health and have already established a solid team of top-tier entrepreneurs, consultants, and engineers.
We are looking for a highly motivated and curious UX Designer to join us in building new products. You will work with our users to understand their issues and needs and develop new products with cross-functional partners.
- Explore users’ needs and pain-points through structured interviews, data analysis, observation, etc.
- Synthesize user research insights to contribute to the solution in a cross-functional team with developers, product manager, and business side
- Develop, test, and iterate wireframes and prototypes in a pragmatic way to help us build products our users will love
- Analytical thinker who is curious about learning more about our customers and healthcare staffing
- A proven track record of designing intuitive & usable flows for web/mobile apps
- Skills in UX / UI software (e.g., Sketch, Figma)
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- High proficiency in the German language (for customer interviews)
- A diverse and international team with highly engaged and skilled peers
- High degree of individual responsibility
- Bright office in the heart of Berlin, large roof terrace and air conditioning
- Unique corporate culture including free drinks, amazing coffee, fruit baskets and great team events