UI/UX Senior Designer
Wallbox is a global scale-up from Barcelona, born in 2015 and dedicated to changing the way the world uses energy. We create smart charging systems for electric vehicles that combine cutting-edge technology with an outstanding design, because we believe that design is as essential as technology. And in order to provide an integrated experience, the communication between the car and the charger is managed via an easy-to-use App.
Wallbox operates in over 40 countries and has offices in Barcelona, Madrid, China, and the US. We are a team of dreamers, doers, and makers, working worldwide to lead the path to sustainable electric transportation. More than 200 dedicated experts of over 20 different nationalities work together on achieving this goal.
We are powered by a culture of trust and innovation, something we have to earn every day by living up to our values. This culture has shown to be rewarding in many ways - amongst them, the creation of the world’s first bidirectional charger, the Quasar, and the recognition as the best of CES 2020 in transportation technology.
We have closed our second tranche of series A investment, bringing the total round to €23M. Have we also mentioned our brand-new headquarters in Barcelona?
At the end of the day, working at Wallbox is at the same time challenging, fun and rewarding. If you like the idea of a dynamic environment, desire to work alongside an incredibly talented, fast-growing team and believe in the future of sustainable transportation, this is the place for you.
Are you ready to change the world with us?
We are looking for a talented UI/UX Senior Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should be a brilliant problem solver, have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI/UX skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
This is a critical hire for us and for the successful candidate this will be an extremely rewarding role, working within a high performing and driven team.
- Experience working in Agile teams.
- Ability to create new or polish existing icons and assets.
- Minimum 5 years of experience.
- Being familiar with product design methodologies.
- Being familiar with collaborative working tools.
- High skills in XD, Sketch, Invision and prototyping tools.
- Knowledge and experience of motion graphics.
- UX Team management experience is a plus.
- No coding required but a good understanding of front-end development and implementation details is a big plus.
- English / Spanish (both high level)
- 100% company paid individual medical & dental insurance coverage after six months
- Attractive compensation package
- 22 vacation days per year and flexible working hours
- Friday afternoon off
- Brand new office in Zona Franca
Please upload your CV in English
*At Wallbox, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.