📍 Location: London. Remote possible for right candidate
⏰ Start Date: Immediate ;-)
Procurement – boring and old fashioned?
We are Procure Ai, and we bring artificial intelligence, and automation to the procurement process. To that end, we are disrupting a multi-billion-dollar industry and unlocking massive savings that will directly impact our clients’ bottom lines.
More than 50 percent of today’s procurement tasks will be automated in the next 5 years, but companies face massive data gaps, hindering their path to automation. Procure Ai’s intelligent data platform bridges this gap to build a high-value procurement function.
Interested? Read on…
We are two second-time founders who met at MIT, spent years at SAP, McKinsey, and Via Transportation, and are backed by leading European investors. We are looking for fun and smart teammates, who are just crazy enough to create the future of procurement with us. Are you up for this mission?
Join us - Procure Ai.
We are bringing the future of procurement to our customers - next level user experience is key to that. You will design the foundation of our user facing applications - visual and interaction design.
Impact & Ownership
- Design a world-class, modern and super clean application visual design guide based on our corporate identity (outcome: assets to used in AdobeXD)
- You will be working closely with the Head of Front-end and our founders
- Define all major interaction patterns for our procurement cockpits
- Research, propose and design new product features
- Guide and support our front-end development in all UX questions
- You love making users happy and bring a smile on their faces
- You have a minimum of 5 years experience in UX design for software applications (real software like SaaS/enterprise not just apps 😉)
- You have an incredible, slightly outrageously high quality standard
- You have a basic technical understanding to judge the required effort to build features
- Extra credits:
- You can create animations, graphics and/or illustrations
We encourage you to apply even if you may not meet every requirement in this posting. If you are a quick learner, and are excited about creating the future of procurement, then we are happy to support you as you come up to speed with our tech stack.
Procure Ai is an equal opportunity employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Salary: Dependent on experience.
Procure Ai offers above market compensation packages and benefits.