We are one team on a mission to reshape the oldest and largest industry on the planet - food.
Currently, up to 40% of the world’s food is never consumed while 815 million people are undernourished. The supply chain is grossly fragmented and, as the population and its demands only continue to grow rapidly, the food industry urgently needs to be transformed.
Our goal is to revolutionize global supply chains; first by connecting all the key players and secondly by empowering them with technology to reduce waste, meet demand, and increase their bottom line.
To help achieve this goal, we are building a world-class design team. We are looking for people that are hard working, bold and passionate team players. This is an exciting opportunity to have incredible impact and a great opportunity to grow while building products with the potential to transform an entire industry.
About this role
The UX researcher is throughout the company the voice for our diverse customers ranging from chefs to restaurant managers, from farmers to food suppliers. She ensures that everybody has access to our research findings and communicates them regularly with the team to create awareness for our customers needs and sentiments.
The UX researcher is deeply embedded in our product teams and is enabling product designers, product managers and developers to conduct their own research. She's designing and executing studies that address both user behaviour and attitudes, using the right methods for the right questions.
The UX researcher is an active part of a multidisciplinary design team, together with product designers, UX copywriters and brand designers. The design team ensures a coherent and delightful experience through all touch-points of the customer journey.
You are a great fit if...
- you have 5+ years experience working in a startup or fast-paced company as a UX researcher or a comparable role
- you are a great communicator who can present and communicate research findings confidently to stakeholders, building trusting & collaborative relationships
- you are highly organized and driven to effectively make research findings accessible to the whole company
- you know your tools. From a wide variety of qualitative methods, including in-depth interviews, diary studies and benchmark studies to quantitive research and usability tests, you know when to apply what to generate the appropriate learnings
- you're good mentor and love to enable people to conduct their own research sessions
- you have an impressive and diverse repertoire of case studies showcasing your past work and impact
- you're passionate, bold and hardworking and are excited by big challenges
Sounds like you?
Exciting! Send us your up to date resume, portfolio and a short cover letter to explain what got you excited and why you're great fit.