Senior UX Designer
WithMe Health is seeking an experienced, passionate UX designer for our product team. Our ideal candidate has a strong background in all aspects of UX, from leading research efforts and defining user needs to analyzing performance data and developing wireframes, flows, and prototypes for complex digital products.
You will report to our Director of Product Design, and work closely with product managers, engineers, and clinical stakeholders to build best-in-class experiences for our members, partners, and internal operations teams.
Our product suite is designed to address all aspects of medication management. We’re building innovative tools for multiple user bases in order to holistically improve the experience and bring down costs for everyone. We’re fortunate to have a development partner that will bring in hundreds of thousands of users at launch, with a strong pipeline of partners to get to scale quickly.
As an early member of the WithMe Health team, you’ll have the opportunity to influence the direction of the product as a whole and own new features end to end. If you’re looking to make an impact in healthcare and push yourself professionally, this is a great (and rare) opportunity to do both.
- Design elegant, innovative UX solutions for a variety of user and business challenges
- Grow our understanding of all of our users through detailed, ongoing research and analysis
- Articulate a strategic vision for our product experience across all platforms
- Evaluate our product’s success and continuously find opportunities for improvement
- Implement processes that support continued strategic evolution of our product
Qualifications and Experience
- 5-8 years of design experience, ideally including at least one stint at an early stage startup
- Bias towards action, thrives in entrepreneurial, fast-paced environments
- Excited by operational and regulatory complexity
- Proficiency in all aspects of UX, excellence in at least 2
- Experience conducting user research and synthesizing actionable insights
- Sense of humor and humility
There are many reasons to come work for us but we’ll just list a few:
Highly competitive pay
100% employer-paid health coverage for you; 80% employer-paid health coverage for your dependents
401(k) plan eligible day 1
One Medical membership
Paid life insurance
8 weeks’ parental leave for primary caregiver
Results-only work environment
Generous vacation policy
WithMe Health is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.